I live in a one-room apartment right in the heart of beautiful Munich, Germany. I’m focused on:
- Attending Technical University of Munich. I’m getting a Master’s degree in Technology & Management. I’m in my fourth semester and want to finish my last three exams by September 2018, before tackling my thesis early next year.
- Write two articles per week on Medium. I write one feature article each week and republish an older Quora answer after editing and rewriting it. You can follow these articles via the newsletter or on Medium.
- Publish a new book summary every Thursday. You can find them on Four Minute Books.
- Answer at least one question a week. Can’t leave Quora hanging 😉
- Send out all my writing in a weekly newsletter. If you want an easy way to stay up to date on everything I publish and do, Nik’s Newsletter is the way to go. It goes out each weekend. I also share what I’ve been up to, thinking about, what inspired me, what made me laugh and what I found useful that week.
Other than that, I’m enjoying the summer, spending time with friends before we all graduate, and working on a new email welcome series for Four Minute Books.
Note: If this hasn’t been updated in a long time, it’s a sign I’ve done a good job at focusing 🙂
Last update: 19th of July, 2018.