I live in Munich in a 3-room shared flat with my roommates and fellow students Kevin and Melanie. Here’s what I’m up to right now:
- Attending Technical University of Munich to receive a Master’s degree in Technology & Management, currently preparing for the first semester’s exams in February/March.
- Writing a new article every Tuesday on this blog (I publish on Friday’s though, so I can edit it properly first).
- Writing a new summary for Four Minute Books every Thursday.
- Answering at least one question on Quora, every single day.
- Sending out Nik’s Newsletter every Saturday with the best of all the above, as well as what’s been going on in my life.
- Updating the blog to make it better for you (collecting my projects in central places like my Writations page, removing email signups etc).
- Merging the Four Minute Books and this blog’s email list (it’s a process).
It’s super easy to just get lost in writing, so I have to keep reminding myself to study for school (which is fun too). After the exams, I’ll turn my attention to some ideas for improving Four Minute Books, which I’ve been sitting on for a while.
Note: If this hasn’t been updated in a long time, it’s a sign I’ve done a good job at focusing 🙂
Last update: 19th of January, 2017.