I live in Munich in a 3-room shared flat with my roommates and fellow students Kevin and Melanie. Here’s what I’m up to right now:
- Attending Technical University of Munich to receive a Master’s degree in Technology & Management. I’m in my second semester and shooting to complete a seminar and 5-6 exams by the end of August 2017.
- Writing a new article every Tuesday on this blog. I publish on Friday’s though, so I can edit it properly first.
- Writing a new summary for Four Minute Books every Thursday.
- Answering at least one question on Quora, every single day.
- Republishing my best answers as polished posts on Medium. I’m also a contributor of premium content to their new Membership program. My first guide on there is about reading.
- Sending out Nik’s Newsletter every Saturday with the best of all the above, as well as what’s been going on in my life.
- Creating an app with two friends that lets you make animated quotes to share on Instagram, called AniQuote. We also share our entire process behind that in a private Slack group, to build a community around making apps, which is called The AppArtment.
- Integrating The 4 Minute Folio into the Four Minute Books product line-up. I’m recording 7 new summaries in audio format each week. Over 120 released so far!
Once I’ve completed the last two, I want to create an awesome piece of content for Four Minute Books and making a Skillshare course.
Note: If this hasn’t been updated in a long time, it’s a sign I’ve done a good job at focusing 🙂
Last update: 5th of May, 2017.