I live in Munich in a 3-room shared flat with my roommates and fellow students Kevin and Melanie. Here’s what I’m up to right now:
- Attending Technical University of Munich to receive a Master’s degree in Technology & Management, just finished my first round of exams and have more time to work on other things until the new semester begins on April 23rd.
- Writing a new article every Tuesday on this blog (I publish on Friday’s though, so I can edit it properly first).
- Writing a new summary for Four Minute Books every Thursday.
- Answering at least one question on Quora, every single day.
- Sending out Nik’s Newsletter every Saturday with the best of all the above, as well as what’s been going on in my life.
- Updating the blog to make it better for you (collecting my projects in central places like my Writations page, removing email signups etc).
- Merging the Four Minute Books and this blog’s email list (it’s a process).
Besides regular writing, I have two other business projects I want to set up over the next 60 days. I also want to update and improve Four Minute Books with some ideas over the holidays.
Note: If this hasn’t been updated in a long time, it’s a sign I’ve done a good job at focusing 🙂
Last update: 27th of February, 2017.