I live in Munich in a 3-room shared flat with my roommates and fellow students Kevin and Melanie. Here’s what I’m up to right now:
- Attending Technical University of Munich to receive a Master’s degree in Technology & Management, just finished my first round of exams and have more time to work on other things until the new semester begins on April 23rd.
- Writing a new article every Tuesday on this blog (I publish on Friday’s though, so I can edit it properly first).
- Writing a new summary for Four Minute Books every Thursday.
- Answering at least one question on Quora, every single day.
- Republishing my best answers as polished posts on Medium. I’m also a contributor of premium content to their new Membership program. My first guide on there is about reading.
- Sending out Nik’s Newsletter every Saturday with the best of all the above, as well as what’s been going on in my life.
- Creating an app with two friends that lets you make animated quotes to share on Instagram, called AniQuote, and sharing our entire process behind that in a private Slack group.
- Integrating The 4 Minute Folio into the Four Minute Books product line-up. I’m recording 7 new summaries in audio format each week. Over 100 released so far!
The projects on top of my regular writing schedule keep me busy, but the first thing I’ll do once the dust on them settles is to improve the site design of Four Minute Books and add a few pieces of epic content there.
Note: If this hasn’t been updated in a long time, it’s a sign I’ve done a good job at focusing 🙂
Last update: 15th of April, 2017.